Executive/Personal Assistant Position | William Kaven Architecture
We are a company experiencing rapid growth, and as we continue to professionalize and optimize, we are seeking a full-time Executive/Personal Assistant to support our Co-founding Partner, Daniel Kaven. As Executive/Personal Assistant, you will be part of our admin team and will work closely with the partners and project leads.
- Managing the daily professional and personal calendar for Co-founding Partner, Daniel Kaven
- Working closely with Partners to coordinate meetings, appointments, schedules, and correspondence
- Scheduling and liaising with clients in person, over the phone, and via email
- Working directly with the Communications Director to schedule and execute all press-related matters
- Assisting with marketing and PR needs as needed
- Drafting important correspondence on behalf of Daniel Kaven
- Working closely with Project Leads regarding all project-related travel, meetings, appointments, etc.
- Managing speaking engagements, including contracts and travel logistics
- Document filing and organization for business and personal matters
- Assisting in the planning and execution of various personal events
- Handling all matters with absolute confidentiality
- Various ad hoc tasks
- Graphic design and marketing experience is a huge plus
We seek a person who:
- Is organized, structured, and both big-picture-savvy and detail-oriented
- Can manage complex schedules and daily calendars
- Is capable of multi-tasking duties that often vary in scale and scope
- Has self-confidence and persistence, and is a confident decision maker
- Is proactive and completes tasks with a sense of urgency
- Has excellent interpersonal skills and written communication skills
- Has flexible hours, enjoys a busy and creative environment working with many different personalities, and is open to business travel
- Is incredibly professional on the phone, in e-mails, and in person
- Is discreet, friendly, and enjoys a fun work environment
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary is competitive and based on qualifications and experience. Candidates should send a cover letter, and resume (single pdf, 10 page/5MB max) to Mike at email@example.com.
William Kaven Architecture is seeking a new full-time Project Designer to work in a collaborative team environment on a diverse portfolio of projects. An ideal candidate should be proficient in Revit and have strong design and communication skills. Project Designer will be responsible for the refinement of design concepts, development of technical detailing incorporating/coordinating consultant input, and production drawings under the guidance of the Project Architect.
Minimum Qualifications: Accredited degree in Architecture, 2+ years experience in Architecture. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
William Kaven Architecture is seeking a full-time Project Architect to support the technical development of exciting projects ranging from mixed-use high-rise to mid-rise office. An ideal candidate should have strong design, leadership and communication skills, an ability to realize design intent into working drawings and be proficient in Revit.
Minimum Qualifications: Accredited degree in Architecture, 5+ years experience in Architecture. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
William Kaven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.