Interior Designer | William Kaven Architecture
William Kaven Architecture is a multidisciplinary architecture and design studio based in Portland, Oregon. We are seeking a full-time Project Interior Designer to work in a collaborative team environment on an exciting and diverse range of projects including both commercial and residential environments.
- Interior Design or Architectural Bachelor or Master’s degree from an accredited program
- 3-5 years of experience in interior design and/or architectural design with an interest and experience in practicing interior design.
- Sketch Up
- Adobe Photoshop and In Design
- Strong design and communication skills
- Development of interior design concepts
- Research, selection and specification of interior + exterior architectural materials
- Design, selection and specification interior casework and furnishings.
- Design, selection, specification and integration of lighting and electrical fixtures.
- Selection and specification of hardware and accessories
- Documentation of design concepts and interior detailing throughout design process
- Construction administration
- Ongoing communication and collaboration with team members, consultants and clients
This is a full-time salaried position with benefits. Salary is competitive and based on qualifications and experience.
William Kaven Architecture is seeking a new full-time Project Designer to work in a collaborative team environment on a diverse portfolio of projects. An ideal candidate should be proficient in Revit and have strong design and communication skills. Project Designer will be responsible for the refinement of design concepts, development of technical detailing incorporating/coordinating consultant input, and production drawings under the guidance of the Project Architect.
Minimum Qualifications: Accredited degree in Architecture, 2+ years experience in Architecture. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
William Kaven Architecture is seeking a full-time Project Architect to support the technical development of exciting projects ranging from mixed-use high-rise to mid-rise office. An ideal candidate should have strong design, leadership and communication skills, an ability to realize design intent into working drawings and be proficient in Revit.
Minimum Qualifications: Accredited degree in Architecture, 5+ years experience in Architecture. Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
William Kaven is an Equal Opportunity Employer.